Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lunch....

Well, I was supposed to have lunch between 12n and 1pm, but I went ahead and had it a little early, due to the fact that my stomach was feeling like it was digesting itself and I was getting a bit queasy.  This time, I had the chocolate shake and the berry bar.  The bar was pretty good and the shake, although not something I would ever crave, was much more tolerable than the strawberry.  I think I'll be switching to all chocolate shakes in the future! 

My fluid intake has been pretty good, as they want someone on the program to have a minimum of two liters of water (or non-carbonated drinks) per day.  I think I've had about 32oz of water with flavoring, one diet Pepsi, and am working on an unsweetened ice tea from McDonalds right now.  Anything bad in my body is definitely being flushed out! 

In another hour I'll have the third shake of the day (another strawberry).  Tonight at home will be interesting, as that is the time I generally snack and do the majority of my eating.  However, I just have to keep myself focused on doing things non-food related....taking a walk, reading the third book in the Hunger Games trilogy, starting back to my hypnosis tapes....

....but, I do plan on emptying the fridge the rest of the way tonight!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I liked the chocolate one WAY better! We were told to clean out our fridge and "set up the environment" before starting - including home, car, work, etc. It helped. The first week is hard - but you can do it!

    Glad you're blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, the chocolate one isn't my favorite thing in the world, but it is so much better than the strawberry! The past few days I completely cleaned out my fridge. I don't think I have anything tempting in my home now, except a few pickles and jello. I may have to get rid of that too!

    I am so happy to have found your blog!!! It is good to read what other people went through on the program!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are allowed to have 1 cup of sugar-free jello a day. I've found this to be a life-saver at night. It is my "treat." I also double up on products to make sure I get them all in i.e. I have the soup and a shake for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, on my plan we don't have any jello or anything available! However, I did have a jello on Friday night...I'm sure I'll be blogging about it a bit later today.

    ReplyDelete